Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Whopper vs Daves Deluxe or Baconator?

Which is the best? D.Deluxe is no more sadly.



I love both the Whopper and Baconator, but I've only had the Baconator once and I've had the Whopper several times. I'd probably have to go with the Whopper because when I ate the Baconator, I felt like my arteries were clogging. I don't get that feeling when I eat the Whopper. Plus, the Whopper is flame broiled and has vegetables. I've never had the Dave's Deluxe, so I can't comment on that.




I've never tried Dave's Deluxe, the Baconator is okay, but I don't like how there's just bacon, cheese, and beef. See what I mean here? lol





I think the Whopper is the best because it has the things on there I actually like (onions, pickles lettuce, mayo, ketchup, and of course the meat!).





<333




Definitely love whoppers the best, fresh off the fryer! I like lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, ketchup and mustard on it. And, always onion rings w/ the special sauce rather than fries. ALWAYS!





<3 Fred




I've never had Daves Deluxe and even though the Baconator sounds delicious I'm scared to try it (for fear of a heat attack) But man I love love that Whopper!!




Baconator

No comments:

Post a Comment