Saturday, March 28, 2009

What is your favorite Snack?

My favorite is Coffee Cake, but Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake is even better! I just cannot leave those suckers, I love them!!



Local vanilla ice cream (they make THE BEST EVER vanilla, I swear) is what I love, especially with a Galaxy Ripple or Cadbury's Flake broken up and sprinkled over it!! Mmmmmm....





And shortbread. Homemade obviously. Nothing beats homemade shortbread. With some melted chocolate in a fancy pattern on it too.


As you can see, I'm a sucker for chocolate.





Well...... Once again, you're question has got me thinking. This time about food. And I want some now. Shame I finished the ice cream last week and haven't bought anymore yet....


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Milk and cookies always works :)


im a sucker for ice cream as well, ice cream cake is good xD muffins but yup




I love eating those Cheez-its crackers xD or maybe just some good ol' popcorn :)




i love reeses!


they are literally amazingggggggggggggggggg




i like ginger snaps with a large glass of milk.




chips




chips and chex mix

No comments:

Post a Comment