Saturday, March 28, 2009

How many of you had your first job at a fast food joint?

How was it? How long did you stick with it?



McDonalds for 2 years back in 1974.





I was so excited to get the job because it was a brand new store and there were not many jobs available. We had to write the orders down on a pad and add it all by hand. We had to calculate the tax too. No computer to tell you how much change to give!





Now I am a CPA...wonder if the early math made a difference in my career choice?




ME!....I worked at Mcd's. Only reason i picked that was because that was the only place locally that would hire 15 year olds and i wanted a job RIGHT THEN. I worked there until I was 16, and quit to become a waitress at a Perkins and stuck it out there for 5 years.




Actually, mine was at a gym cleaning mirrors from the sweat of men working out. I didn't get paid, but I got to work out weekly for free. My first real paying job was being a bag boy at a local grocery store. Sucks when I was stronger than the boys. Paper was in back then.




My first job was fast food. It was really easy. it was the easiest job i have ever hadd. i was there from 15 to 19 it was really fun too. and i met my first real bf there so all in all it was good




I started at Chick-fil-A when I was 15 and six years later I'm still there. I love my job. I'm an assistant general manager and I hope to operate my own chick-fil-a in the future.




not mine. my first job was at a recreational park , which was wen I was just 16. but my 2nd one was at Taco Bell.




My first job was at Wendy's when I was 17. It sucked. I stayed there for 5 months.




ME lol subway baby, 14 years old! i loved it, worked there for 2 years

No comments:

Post a Comment