Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Subway roast beef sub or Arby roast beef sandwich?

Subway's sandwich never goes old, plus you cant make anything near it when you make a roast beef anything at home.





Arby's sandwich is hella good, but it gets boring after a short time, and you can make it almost the exact same way at home, minus the cheddar sauce.



I prefer Subway, it's more deli like. Arby's is okay, just have to be really hungry and in the mood. And have a lot of horsey sauce.




Neither - I don't eat garbage (Fast Food). I only eat beef if it is organic (pesticide free, antiobiotic free, growth hormone free, and NOT GMO.)




I love Arby's. I can't replicate it at home plus I like it with Horsey or Arby's sauce which I can't make at home. I don't like Subway's roast beef at all. Just my opinion.




Arby




Arby




Subway




it is not the filling . It is the bread buy good quality bread for a decent


sandwich.




Arby's. That is their specialty, they have it perfected.




Subway, I enjoy the freshness




Subway's roast beef sandwich is better.




arby's




both are horribly processed factory food that will always fail to fulfill




arbys, but the chedder sauce is gross

No comments:

Post a Comment