Saturday, July 3, 2010

Serious question about scabies?

Hi for the last three days, I feel like there are bugs crawling all over my body. Its somewhat itchy but not terrible. I look at my skin and I see my hair (in some spots) move where I feel this but no bugs or anything. I know with scabies the patient usually has this blister like rash in their body. They usually get it under neath the armpits, the breast area, genitals and any where there is a crease really. However my arms and the most itchiest as well as my face. However, I feel it all over my body. If feels like bugs are crawling all over me. I do not use drugs. However I was on some anti inflammatory steroids because I had inflammation in my ribs. My dog has recently been itching more lately. I bought a flee collar and a couple days later I looked where her fur meets the skin and nothing. I checked in many random spots and I could not find anything. My grandmother thinks I may have scabies. This worries me because I have a 4month year old, and I do not want her to feel helpless and itch all over. Anybody know anything about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment